Do you have an interesting, challenging question about Kanban? How can you apply Kanban in your unique situation? What more can you do with it? Where should you pay attention to ensure success?
This unique webinar gave the audience an opportunity to ask an expert such questions and get practical answers. Our webinar speaker Alexei Zheglov is a Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP) and an Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT). He has applied the method for many years and taught many people around the world how to make a difference with it.
To keep this webinar focused on the need of the broad community of SwiftKanban users, we’ve identified six topic areas:
- Our company has pursued an Agile transformation and adopted some lightweight form of Kanban with our teams. What else can we do with Kanban and how would that help?
- Our company is in the software or IT business and we have only began to explore Agile. And then we heard “Kanban, the alternative path to agility.” How is to so? How are the two related? What does that mean to us, practically? What “path” should we pursue?
- I am a project manager (PMP). How can Kanban help me and my colleagues in the PMO?
- I work in Marketing and noticed that my company’s technology departments have adopted Agile or Kanban. How does that apply to us?
- How can we apply Kanban in business functions such as HR, legal, procurement.
- I’m an executive (founder, owner) of the company. How can Kanban help me ensure my company’s long-term success?
To watch this webinar recording, please fill in the form below –
About the Speaker: Alexei Zheglov is a management consultant, based in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, specialising in the Kanban method and Enterprise Services Planning (ESP). He started his career in the 1990s as a software engineer and soon began to notice all kinds of problems modern companies run into as they try to produce and deliver complex intellectual products and professional services to their customers. He tried to “do something about it” and that gradually (by 2010) brought him to Kanban, its power in simplicity, and its pragmatism that is changing people and companies.
Over the years, Alexei has made several important contributions to Kanban and ESP, particularly around metrics and forecasting and the new field of Fitness-for-Purpose. He is a co-author, with David J Anderson, of the new book “Fit-for-Purpose: How Modern Businesses Find, Satisfy & Keep Customers” and has another book in progress. He has also helped grow the Kanban community globally through his client work, developing many better managers, leaders, and coaches. He also developed and shared ideas and useful techniques related to process metrics and forecasting. Alexei is recognized as a Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP) and Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT). He has served for a long time as a Program Advisor to the Lean Kanban University (LKU) coaching program. He teaches all levels of the Kanban curriculum including Kanban – the Alternative Path to Business Agility, ESP, the KCP Masterclass, and the Train-the-Trainer.