Nimble Work Management
Kairon - Gen AI Solutions
AKT/ AKC Access
→ Types of Chatbot
→ Chatbot for Business
→ Chatbot for Marketing
→ Chatbot for Customer Support
→ Chatbot for Website
→ Creating Scalable Chatbots
→ Automating Customer Service
1. Menu/ Button-Based Chatbots: A menu or button-based chatbot is the simplest form of a chatbot. In this chatbot, users follow a conversational path by clicking on the limited number of options/buttons provided by the chatbot. Users are not allowed to type their queries or questions, rather they just have to select from the predefined buttons. Menu bots or flow bots are more cost-friendly compared to their AI counterparts.
2. Keyword Recognition-Based Chatbots: These chatbots are more advanced than menu-based chatbots. Keyword recognition-based chatbot uses Natural Language Processing (NLP) to serve its users. Here users can interact by giving free text input. The chatbot then analyses the user’s text based on keywords as they are keyword-dependent and gives the best possible response. This allows users to have more freedom in input and perform more natural conversations.
3. Contextual Chatbots: Contextual chatbots use Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to remember conversations with specific users to learn and grow with time. These chatbots progress with each conversation and learn to make the user experience better. For example, If you order coffee, this chatbot will remember what kind you ordered or mentioned in the previous conversations like common orders, delivery address, payment information. They will then simply ask you if you would like to repeat your order.
4. Voice Chatbots: Voice chatbots are chatbots that can communicate using vocal input and output. A user can speak out loud as they talk to a person to the bot and the chatbot will respond with a voice of its own. These chatbots use speech recognition technology which includes Natural Language Processing (NLP) to understand the intention behind the input.
5. Social Messaging Chatbots: The chatbots which are integrated with a social messaging platform like Messenger, Telegram, Slack, Whatsapp etc are social messaging chatbots. These kinds of chatbots make it simple for customers to directly connect with the bot using social media handles just like the way they talk to their friends. Social messaging chatbots can sell and process orders, track order information and answer frequently asked questions (FAQs). It cuts down a lot of costs for online businesses and also offers instant interaction to the users.