In this article, we will help you to understand how to add and configure templates.
Skip Ahead to:
The Template in the application is a process model to effectively manage projects based on various industry practices and development methodologies. The Process Team can create a template to execute projects based on the Activity Matrix and configuration.
In the left navigation panel, expand the Apps menu and select the Organization name. Hover over the Process Governance breadcrumb at the top, expand the Process Governance module, and select Template.
Defining the Template
The Process team can create Templates within the organization and publish them. Project Managers can use these published templates applicable to specific project types while creating projects. The Process framework is then inherited in the project.
To create a Template, refer to the Add a Project.
- Templates can only be created at the project creation level and listed in Template.
- Saved as Templates from Project Profile are listed as custom templates in Template.
Configure the Template
Besides defining the Template, you can configure it so that the project is executed based on the configuration. The template name can be seen at the top of the screen for standard templates, as shown below.
You can configure the modules and setups as required and some of the key setups are:
Deleting the Template
Steps to delete the template –
- Clicking the required template will take you to the template’s context.
- Click on the Template Profile located under the Plan.
- Select the Delete option under the More options icon.