In this article, we will help you to understand the non-governmental organization (NGO) templates and menus related to it.
Skip Ahead to:
The NGO domain templates display a variety of NGO templates to track all the grants that they already have and also have an understanding of potential grants that can be availed in the future.
To learn more about other domain templates and related menus, here.
Grants Tracking allows you to track all the grants that they already have and also have an understanding of potential grants that can be availed in the future. Manage all the grants and follow up with potential foundations that can become donors and Monitor the total funds acquired.
The template module groups and constituent modules are represented in the following table structure where each module name has a link. Clicking the link will redirect you to the detailed description of the module.
* License-Driven Features
Also, there are default Business Rules that help you automate some actions in Nimble. Learn about the business rules here.
- When a card is moved to the “Grants in Consideration#In-Progress” Board Column, the Grant Status is changed to “Under Consideration”.
- When a card is moved to the “Grants in Consideration#Result#Approved” Board Column, the Grant Status is changed to “Approved”.
- When a card is moved to the “Grants in Consideration#Result#Rejected” Board Column, the Grant Status is changed to “Rejected”.
- When a card is moved to the “Active Grants” Board Column, the Grant Status is changed to “Active”.
- When a card is moved to the “Expired Grants#Funds Completely Utilized” Board Column, the Grant Status is changed to “Expired”.
- When a card is moved to the “Expired Grants#Funds Partially Utilized” Board Column, the Grant Status is changed to “Expired”.
- When a card is blocked, the Grant Status is changed to “On Hold”.
Benefits of using Grants Tracking Template
- Streamline the application process by reducing the administrative workload and allowing for more efficient and effective grant management.
- Monitor the status of grant applications, ensuring that all deadlines and requirements are met.
- Build a database of grant opportunities and past applications, making it easier to identify and apply for new grants in the future.
- Provides the NGOs with the data and analytics necessary to draw a comparison and evaluate the grants funding foundations.
Card Type List
- Grant: Record all the information about a grant application and any active grant from various funding foundations.
- Action Item: Create action items related to the product roadmap and track the progress in a separate lane to ensure that nothing goes missing.
Fundraising and CRM
Streamline fundraising efforts and manage donor relationships more effectively. Track donor interactions and communication to increase donor engagement.
Why use the Fundraising and CRM Template?
- Fundraising and CRM are two of the most critical activities for an NGO. They need to maintain strong relationships with their donors and other stakeholders. This template allows NGOs to monitor donations, assign tasks to team members and maintain a donor list of potential and active members which helps in managing relationships and is critical for the long-term sustainability of an NGO. The categorization of the donations into various segments helps the organization to analyze the funds from various sources.
- It provides analytical features that help NGOs to understand their various types of donations and maintain a record of these donations as well as relevant documents related to these donations. It assists organizations in improving donor engagement and identifying areas for improvement. There are various features that allow team members to work together on projects effectively. It provides a complete solution for efficient and effective management of funds and donor relationships.
Card Type List
- Donation: This card type is used to represent potential and active donations with the purpose of tracking and organizing them effectively.
- Donor: This card type is used to represent the donor details in a list view to maintain records of various donors.
- Action Items: This card type is used to track the various tasks to be done for tracking, donations, and maintaining donor lists and is specifically used for those jobs which do not fall under the steps of the usual process.
Note: For this template, by default, an External Work Requests, Add prospective donation details for Donations card type will be created.