In this article, we will help you understand how to add or invite a user to the enterprise.
Skip Ahead to:
On Admin Level: On the left menu navigation, open Administration. In the breadcrumb at the top, hover over the Administration module, expand People Management, and select Users.
Steps to Invite a User
- Click the INVITE USER button available at the top toolbar.
- In the Invite User pop-up window, select the persona depending on the roles and responsibilities you want to assign to the user.
- Add the Email ID. To add multiple Email IDs, press Enter.
- Finally, click the INVITE button.
Learn more about managing the users at the Admin level from here.
To add team members to a project:
- Click the INVITE button.
- Select the persona from the drop-down that you want to allocate to that team member in the project.
- Enter the names or emails of the users that you want to invite as team members in the project. The selected member names can be seen as chips.
- Click the INVITE button to add the selected members to the project.
Follow similar steps to add the user from the Left Panel and the Execution Board.
Learn more about inviting team members here.
To dive deeper into the topic, we recommend watching the reference video available.