SwiftKanban is here again with some cool new features. We have incorporated a number of your suggestions as well as introduced new/ powerful capabilities to help you manage your Kanban/ Agile initiatives and teams more effectively.
Here are the key highlights of SwiftKanban version 3.5.6:
How well is your process working for you?! Let our Adjacency Matrix tell you!
- The Adjacency Matrix shows the movement of cards from one board column to the next. Check and see if your cards are following the entire process or not.
- At one glance, find out:
- How many cards followed each step?
- How many cards moved backwards?
- How many cards skipped one or more process steps?
- Drill down on each number to see the list of cards.
- Super-charge your Retrospectives to fix process issues!
What kind of cards are Trending?? Check the Tag Cloud!
- Use the Card Tags to understand what are the key drivers of your Board!
- Assign as many Tags to each card as you need.
- Use the new Tag Cloud metric to get a visual feedback of what are the biggest drivers of your board – customers, technologies, specific themes, etc.
- Wondering why a Tag looks so big? Just click on the tag – and see the full list of cards contributing to that Tag.
What cards do we need to discuss this morning? Use Flags to identify!
- In addition to Blocked cards, you now have Risk and Issues flags as well as a manual flag to make your Daily Stand-ups more effective!
- Want to discuss a specific card? Just flag it manually.
- See a risk with a card? Mark it with a Risk flag and risk code.
- Someone just identified an Issue with a card? Just flag it with an Issue code.
- Unlike Blocked cards, Flagged cards can be moved.
- Mouse-over on flag or track the Board log to view flag details.
Collapse/ Expand Board Columns!
- You can now collapse and expand columns!! Collapse parent and even child Columns if they are vertically split within a parent column.
- Hide sections of your board you don’t normally use and focus on what’s important to you.
Customize your Analytics view!
The ability to add and remove widgets now allows you to track specific metrics that you want to track for your team.
Resize the Card Pop-up
You can expand Card pop-up for full viewing of Description and Comments by dragging the right corner of the card.
You can even reposition the Card pop-up by dragging the card with the four-headed arrow appearing on the tabs on mouse-over.
- Updates to a card’s To-Do’s are logged in the Card Activity Log for tracking task activities such as New To-Do, Assignment of To-Do Owner, etc.
- Smart Lane selection in Status Reports by Cards and Team Members now enables tracking status for every Smart Lane separately.
- We have enhanced our Web Services for Add, Update and Delete To-Do.
As always, your feedback and suggestions are invaluable to us. Thank you for helping us continually improve SwiftKanban!
Please keep them coming on the SwiftKanban Feedback portal and let others vote on them as well! If you see an error or an issue, drop us a quick note on [email protected].