With SwiftKanban 5.0, we bring to you some great new features and key enhancements that range from on-boarding, taking some exciting challenges and synchronizing your work dependencies with the new Dependency Board.
- New On-boarding
- Exciting Challenges
- Dependency Board
- Facilitate a Focussed View of Kanban Board
- Toolbar Pinned on the Kanban Board
- Notification on Card Edit
- Other Enhancements
Experience a new level of on-boarding with SwiftKanban 5.0. Get your personalized workspace, choose from a wide range of categories and templates to create your first Kanban Board, take on some exciting challenges and many more as you embark on a journey with SwiftKanban.
Take the different levels of challenges to get a learn-and-do experience of how you can easily navigate through UI and perform various tasks in SwiftKanban.
Leverage the newly introduced Dependency Board to keep track of the important workitems that are dependent on each other for completion and need to be executed in a synchronized manner. To know more click here.
As a Manager, you can let your team members have a focussed view of the work by deploying a specific Filter on their Board. Once you publish and share a Filter with the selected resources, they will get to see only those cards matching with the Filter criteria.
Toolbar Pinned on the Kanban Board
Now, you don’t need to hide or unhide the toolbar to get a clear view of the Kanban Board. The toolbar has been permanently pinned on the left side and the Kanban board starts after the toolbar.
Notification on Card Edit
We have enhanced the Notification feature so that you get notified even when the value of the custom fields in cards gets modified. You can enable such notification for the Board-wise, Lane-wise, and Team-wise event.
- Now, we have an alternative way of assigning a card to the user. Just right-click the card, click the Assign Card option, and select the user.
- Import Cards with the Card Hierarchy option has now moved inside the Card Import wizard.
- The notification mail that you receive while Importing or Exporting Board will now have detailed information of what all will be imported or exported.
- The Analytics will now consider a card as complete when it is archived or moved to or beyond the Done column type.
- The ColumwiseAverage Cycle time Analysis has now been renamed to the Lanewise Average Cycle time Analysis.
As always, your feedback and suggestions are invaluable to us. Please keep them coming on the SwiftKanban Feedback portal and let others vote on them as well!
If you see an error or an issue, drop us a quick note on [email protected].